Virtually CAHSPR will focus on the impacts of COVID19 on Canada’s health system, as we explore A COVID Informed Vision for the Future of Healthcare and Health Services and Policy Research. We have a group of spectacular speakers and panelists lined up to discuss their views and observations on what the COVID pandemic has taught us about the delivery of healthcare in Canada, and the impacts of these lessons on health services and policy as the system evolves in response to the pandemic. The agenda for our first virtual conference is an exciting one with thought leaders from primary care, health economics, acute care, home and community care, patient experience, health informatics and policy.
Registration for Virtually CAHSPR is free.
Details and information about how to connect to Virtually CAHSPR will be sent to all registered participants in advance of the sessions.
- COVID19: What Have We Learned and How Has Healthcare & Research Changed?
- Power & Peril: How Information and Informatics Are Shaping Pandemic Response
- Great Adaptations: COVID19 Inspired Vision for the Future of Healthcare in Canada
- Collateral Damage: The Unintended Consequences of COVID19
- Putting Clothes on the Emperor: Opportunities for Healthcare and Research in the COVID Aftermath