The Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research / Association Canadienne pour la recherche sur les services et les politiques de la santé (hereafter, CAHSPR) website consists of the material provided under the CAHSPR.ca domain and sub-domains, hereafter referred to as “the Site”.
All material on the Site is provided for informational purposes only.
- The copyright on all material posted on this website is held by CAHSPR, unless stated otherwise. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- As a user of the Site, you may copy, redistribute and reuse CAHSPR-created content for noncommercial purposes as long as you give proper attribution to CAHSPR. The information on the Site may be used for research or private study, provided it is not modified without written permission of CAHSPR. Information on the Site may not be sold or used for commercial purposes. Any questions regarding the use of material on this Site should be directed to email@example.com.
- Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liabilities
- Users of the Site are responsible for any consequences from using the Site. This Site and the information it contains is provided “as is” for educational or information purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, whether medical, legal, or otherwise.
- CAHSPR does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information provided on the Site. While attempts are made to verify information, errors may exist.
- In no event shall CAHSPR be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damage, or any other damages whatsoever or howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or in reliance on the information available on the Site, including, without limitation, loss of use, lost data, lost income, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other personal or pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or any other theory of law.
- The Internet is not a secure medium, and privacy cannot be ensured. CAHSPR will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to CAHSPR through the Internet, or that you explicitly or implicitly authorize CAHSPR to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information.
- No endorsements
- The Site may include links to third party sites. CAHSPR does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information on sites for which we provide links. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CAHSPR. The mention of another party or its product or service on the Site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party, its product or service.
- In using the Site, you agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Computer Viruses
- While every effort is made to ensure that all information provided on the Site does not contain computer viruses, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of your computer system.
- Choice of Law
- The laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern as to the interpretation, validity and effect of this document, without regard to any conflict of laws of your residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of British Columbia in any action or proceeding instituted under or related to your use of the Site.
If you visit the CAHSPR website to browse, read pages or download information, we will gather and store certain information about the visit. The following information is collected automatically:
- The IP address and domain name used
- The type of browser and operating system
- The date and time of the visit
- The web pages of the Site accessed
This information is used for website management. CAHSPR will not release this information to third parties unless required to do so by law.
CAHSPR does not collect other personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to use specific parts of the CAHSPR website. Personal information you do provide will only be used for the purpose described at the time the information is collected, and will be retained only so long as necessary for the purposes it was collected or as required by law. CAHSPR will not release personal information to third parties unless required to do so by law.