Theme Groups provide for a for CAHSPR members to share information, network with their peers, and learn more about a topic. Currently operating as a pilot for CAHSPR, the board has approved two content area theme groups: Primary Care, and Mental Health.
Theme groups will organize a variety of activities including:
- Maintaining a section of the CAHSPR website for information sharing
- Arranging a business meeting at the annual conference
- Organizing a special theme panel for the annual conference
- Organizing a social meeting at the annual conference Reviewing abstracts on related themes
- Organizing a pre-- or post--conference workshop
For more information visit the theme pages here: