Application Deadline: February 2, 2015
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are:
· Encourage and enable individuals who have obtained a health-related PhD to pursue an MBA;
· Develop a cadre of management-trained scientists;
· Train scientists to recognize and manage health research innovations;
· Build Canadian capacity in careers that support commercialization;
· Foster an entrepreneurial culture within and around the health research community in Canada;
· Promote economic development through health research in Canada;
· Support the application of health research results to improve the health of Canadians.
Funds available - $ 600,000 for approximately 14 awards
Maximum amount per award –
Grant duration – Two years
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!