The CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (IHSPR) has re-launched the e-Health Innovations Catalyst Grantin partnership with the CIHR Institute of Aging (IA) and the International Development Research Centre (IDRC).
Funding opportunity objectives: The aim of the e-Health Innovations Catalyst Grant is to fund novel approaches to e-health innovation that will improve the quality of patient and population centered care and improve Canada's competitive position in the e-health innovation industry. The proposed research must evaluate cost and at least one of the domains of quality including effectiveness, efficiency, equity, patient centeredness, safety and timeliness.
Eligible research areas: Funding will enable eligible applicants to conduct research in relevant research areas, including:
· Patient-Centred e-Health: Empowering Patients to Manage Chronic Conditions and Improve their Health
· New Generation Health Professional: Decision-Support Tools to Enable Individualized Care
· Timely Detection and Intervention: New Tools for Monitoring Population Health
· Integrated Solutions to Support the Continuum of Personal and Population-based Care
· Strengthening accountability and improving equitable access
· IDRC Specific: The above research areas, conducted in a low or middle-income country (LMIC).
Who can apply: Alongside usual CIHR applicant guidelines, an end-user (i.e., patient, clinician or end-user analyst) must be part of the project team. Applicants are encouraged to collaborate with industry partners to maximize potential outcomes.Please note: For IDRC-related applications, the nominated principal applicant must be from a LMIC.
Details of the funding opportunity are liveand applications are now being accepted.
Sign up now for our information webinarto ask any questions and learn more about the funding opportunity re-launch.
e-Health InnovationsInfo Webinar
Friday August 23, 2013
1 – 2:30 PM (EDT)
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!