Health Human Resources Summit
June 22, 2017 to June 14, 2017
Ontario Hospital Assoication
As health care organizations in Ontario continue to transform and evolve, greater emphasis in being placed on the partnership between human resources (HR) professionals and their organizations. The focus is on supporting the development of skills, knowledge and capabilities required to ensure organizational needs and strategic goals are met.
This year’s summit will provide HR professionals the opportunity to dialogue with industry peers about:
- Workplace planning and development during system transformation
- Understanding that workforces are changing and the need to project shortages and justify funding allocation
- What will the organizational structures of the future look like in hospitals and how will jobs and organization design change?
- Using workforce analytics to achieve results
- Choosing the right workforce analytics to support your organization and people strategies
- Relationship between employee qualities, their motivation, engagement and performance of business
- Psychological health and safety standards
- Ensure the creation of a productive and psychologically healthy workforce
- Reduce potential liabilities related to workplace legislation employee mental illness and reduction in absenteeism
Learn more and register >