NEW Introductory Quality Improvement Program
October 1 and 2, 2015
Pembroke Travel Lodge, Pembroke, Ontario
Looking for knowledge and skills to help you improve care in your team, organization or region?
Our new program provides an introduction to the fundamentals of quality improvement. Whether you are new to QI or need a brief refresher—IDEAS will provide you with the skills you need.
· Introductory knowledge and skills in quality improvement principles, methods and tools
· Two-days of interactive learning using exercises, case examples and hands-on practice
· Customized for the Ontario health system context
· Expert faculty, experienced in quality improvement
· Collaborative learning and networking with colleagues across all disciplines and sectors
· Tuition costs covered by IDEAS
Who should register?
Individuals from across our health system who are participating or would like to participate in quality
improvement projects related to Ontario’s health system priorities:
· Nurses, Nurse Practice Leaders, Nurse Practitioners
· Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and other health professionals
· Clinical and non-clinical managers
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!