Job Term: Temporary (up to 12 months with possible extension)
Job Code: 6A008 - ProgPlanEval06
Salary: $67,590.00 - $99,600.00 Per Year
Posting Status: Open
Job ID: 77919
Are you innovative with a strong background in research methodology?
Consider this opportunity to lead and conduct a full range of health analysis utilizing your skills in such specialized areas as epidemiology, health geography, biostatistics and health system performance measurement.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• work with clients to define health analytic needs and project requirements for health analytic products;
• provide health analytic expertise and consultative advice;
• provide project leadership and co-ordination on product development projects;
• research, develop and implement analytical methodology and statistical applications.
How do I qualify?
Knowledge of the Health System:
• You understand analytic methods, statistical techniques, modelling and quantitative research design used in health analytics;
• You have research skills to review, synthesize, and appraise scientific health literature;
• You know current and emerging trends in health policy and analytics to make strategic decisions;
• You can apply systems thinking to incorporate and align approaches from different areas.
Communication and Consulting Skills:
• You can communicate effectively to prepare and present complex analyses and reports for all audiences;
• You can provide expertise and advise clients on health system information products, reporting capabilities and tools;
• You can build and manage relationships for maintaining effective partnerships.
Project Management Skills:
• You can plan and lead concurrent projects on analytic and product development;
• You can use negotiation and facilitation skills to lead work teams.
• You can use computers to access resources and conduct research;
• You understand health data and statistical software to design complex data retrievals and analysis.
Association of Management, Administrative and Professional Crown Employees of Ontario
Policy and Analysis
Posted on: Friday, May 8, 2015
How to apply:
All external applicants (including former employees of the Ontario Public Service) applying to a competition in a ministry or Commission public body must disclose (either in the cover letter or resume) previous employment with the Ontario Public Service. Disclosure must include positions held, dates of employment and any active restrictions as applicable from being rehired by the Ontario Public Service. Active restrictions can include time and/or ministry-specific restrictions currently in force, and may preclude a former employee from being offered a position with the Ontario Public Service for a specific time period (e.g. one year), or from being offered a position with a specific ministry (either for a pre-determined time period or indefinitely). The circumstances around an employee's exit will be considered prior to an offer of employment.
Remember: The deadline to apply is Monday, June 1, 2015 11:59 pm EDT. Late applications will not be accepted.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!