• one temporary (six months with possibility of extension)
Do you have a passion for research? Consider this opportunity to apply your research, innovation and organizational skills and coordinate research projects for the Child and Parent Resource Institute.
What can I expect to do in this role?
• assist in the development of research for Clinical Services Programs
• review, analyze and make recommendations for program change
• monitor the implementation of policies/procedures and identify issues/problems that arise
• coordinate the preparation of reports, publications, summaries, briefings and presentations to senior management
• support budget and research proposal grant applications
Location: 600 Sanatorium Road, London, Ontario
How do I qualify?
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
• you have knowledge of research principles, methodologies and techniques as well as experience with statistical and impact analysis to determine appropriate data sources
• you have experience with data synthesis, information interpretation and process analysis techniques in order to support business planning activities
• you have strong analytical and research skills to conduct research and complex data analyses
• you can evaluate programs as well as conduct data cleaning, extraction and analysis
Organizational, Leadership and Administrative Skills:
• you can coordinate research projects at various sites and ensure that projects stay on track within allotted time frames
• you can direct the activities of a multi-disciplinary team
Interpersonal, Communication (Oral and Written) and Presentation Skills:
• you can develop rapport and credibility with stakeholders
• you have experience preparing a variety of reports and written materials
• you can provide consultation to facility staff and the community
• you are proficient with computer software programs in order to develop syntax, write programs to run data as well as carry out data extraction and statistical analysis
• you can create presentations and reports as well as track projects?
• The successful candidate will be required to undergo a satisfactory criminal reference check and vulnerable sector screening prior to the commencement of employment.
Salary range: $62,726.00 – $76,362.00 per year
Please apply online, by July 23, 2013, by visiting www.ontario.ca/careers and entering Job ID 54528 in the Job ID search field. Please follow the instructions to submit your application online. Faxes are not being accepted at this time. If you need employment accommodation, please contact us at www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!