Are you a detail oriented professional who thinks strategically?
Consider this exciting opportunity to showcase your analytical and statistical analysis skills in support of Ontario's health system strategy.
What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
• provide advice for the research and analysis of health administrative and population data;
• advise on the development of various research, analytic and funding methodologies;
• provide research and advice in the definition and establishment of performance indicators;
• support evidence-based decision making through research;
• link, process, analyse data from various data sources and develop forecasting and decision support models;
• conduct environmental scans and research related to new and emerging ministry strategies and initiatives;
• assist in the development and delivery of health analytics education and training strategies.
How do I qualify?
• you can apply theories, methods and measures in specialized areas, such as: health economics, statistics, biostatistics and mathematical modeling;
• you can support the evaluation of health system operations using knowledge of Ontario's health system strategy.
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills:
• you can measure performance using knowledge of analytical methods;
• you understand trends in health analytics and health planning to provide research and support strategies;
• you can understand and resolve problems using strong system thinking skills.
Consultation and Relationship Management:
• you can advise clients on health system analytic methodologies using consultation skills;
• you can prepare and present material to both professional and non-professional audiences;
• you can build partnerships with clients using relationship management skills.
• you can use population health and administrative databases and statistical software for advanced and complex analysis;
• you can use office software applications to create your own documents.
How to apply:
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!