The CIHR Institute of Health Services and Policy Research (IHSPR) is dedicated to supporting the advancement of health services and policy research in Canada.
This award is intended to recognize published research in a peer-reviewed journal that has significantly contributed to the advancement of the field of health services and policy research in Canada. IHSPR will consider articles related to:
1. Research that demonstrates a clear impact or potential impact on policy, practice, or health outcomes (e.g., decision maker uptake, change management for improved practice);
2. Research that breaks ground in the way health services or policy research is conducted (e.g., innovations in methodology, novel theory or application of theory, new approaches to existing problems)
One (1) award will be distributed. The award will be granted to the lead author on the top article for research as described above.
The award recipient will receive:
- An award of $10,000;
- The opportunity to receive the award and/or deliver an invited talk at a CIHR-IHSPR or partner event (and up to a maximum of $2,000 in conference registration and travel support to attend);
- Promotion of the author and award winning article through various CIHR channels, including the CIHR website and CIHR-IHSPR newsletter;
- A certificate of excellence from CIHR-IHSPR.
Simply enter your email address below and we'll send you a new password right away!
The email address you entered does not exist in our system.
Please remember to check your junk/spam folders if you don't receive your new password promptly.
Please check you email for the password reset instructions. We hope you'll join us soon!